Sunday, March 8, 2009

ozamiz city my little girl macky








this is my little girl her name is Margarita Rose Del Castillo Carpio. at age 3 years old she knows so many things. these photos were taken in our house and outside the cathedral ground. she loves to post with my digital camera. she is photogenic in every angle, she has a potential to be a model and a singer someday. she has an interest in playing piano, she likes the song of Toni Gonzaga entitled catch me I'm falling, she used to sing it every time she hears the song played on radio and TV. she loves to wear make ups, colorful dresses. my little girl is also intelligent she knows so many poems and songs...she likes mini mouse, Duffy duck, barney, dory stuffed toys. her past time is watching Disney movies like sleeping beauty, Cinderella, snow white, monster inc., barbie series, and mostly playing with her kitchen toys and riding her 3 wheel bike. she likes both the indoor and the outdoor. she is my baby and she'll start school next year.


i am very proud of my little girl..........................................................


we love you so much macky................................................................


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so cute. potential to be a star....chao!!!