Tuesday, July 14, 2009

yuanda international trade co., ltd. Complaints - fraud-scam


Scammers in mainland china are rampant and I was one of its victims. Don’t trust suppliers from alibaba.com, madeinchina.com, made-in-china.com, china.cn (yuanda international trade co., ltd) who was listed from those Chinese websites they were doing fraudulent act, to scam people around the world. They have a new modus operandi, selling alleged brand goods with lower price and bargaining buyers to pay half of its price to lure buyers trust and confidence. the only safe and secured form of payment is thru "PayPal" never ever accept payment using western union, T/T, bank transfer. I bought a Nikon d90 with 18-105mm VR lens including shipment to yuanda international trade co., ltd. I talk with Jacob the agent and he said to gain trust he will allow me to pay first $155usd as first payment, then upon I received the item I will pay the remaining balance, then he even ask me for my passport, drivers license and social security ids to be scanned and emailed to him, as for his security that I will sure pay the remaining balance, perhaps now they were using my ids picture in their next scam. This is the new modus of these scammers. at first almost everyday they were online, you will received messages from your emails and messengers, but when the time I gave the western union MTCN you will received 1 or 2 messages with regards to your tracking number to put the buyer at ease, then you will never see them online again and their websites are gone. Then when the time you received the package it’s not the item you ordered from them but instead they gave me an imitation of a ROLEX watch brand. We chatted about 1 1/2 months, until this June 29th 2009 I sent the money thru western union and emailed Jacob the agent and gave the MTCN. Then after 2days he emailed and gave me the tracking number of the item via EMS. When I check the items status and details it was in Tianjin on July 2, 2009 then on July 3, 2009 it was in Beijing. Then this day July 7, 2009 I went to our Phil post and received a package, I wondered why the box was too small for a Nikon d90 with 18-105mm VR lens to fit? When I opened it was an imitation of ROLEX brand watch. I was scammed and was fooled by this company. I hope this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNTq5J_2nQ will serve as a warning to all good buyers around the world on this fraudulent act from Chinese suppliers who in the event scammed more innocent people. Here is the address of the supplier who scammed me: Yuanda International Trade Co., Ltd., Huiteng Road 899, Luohu, Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province, and then when I received the package the sender's named and addressed was to TIANJIN DUODA CO., LTD. Tianjin China as a gift of private product shoes in the amount of $20usd. Both cohorts responsible to this fraud. A real scam. These are the link: http://www.madeinchina.com/trade_supplier_1/yuanda+international+trade+co.%2C+ltd.shtml, http://yuanda.en.madeinchina.com/ they already delete their account from alibaba.com and china.cn, I send the payment to this name and address:

their payment detail as follow:


WESTERN UNION

THE FIRST NAME: XIA XIANG

THE LAST NAME: SU

THE CITY: SHENZHEN

THE PROVINCE: GUANGDONG

THE COUNTRY: CHINA


Salesman: Jacob

MSN:yuandatradeceo@hotmail.com (Add me)

Yuanda International Trade Co., Ltd

Contact no. 00865946628081

Web site: http://yuandatrade.en.china.cn/

Company address: Huiteng Road 899, Luohu, Shenzhen city, Guangdong Provice, China.


do not trust this company never ever trust Chinese websites... use PayPal for more safety and security...I share my terrible experience to all to serve as a warning from those Website I mentioned specially to the company who scammed me. By the way if you will look at the amount of $155usd not that big, but if you will convert that into Philippine currency that is (7, 595php + 770php western union charges) = 8, 365php. this was the money worth they stolen from me... I hope that the Chinese government and the Chinese chambers of commerce in china will act on this preposterous act by their citizens, investigate those Chinese Websites on why do they tolerate this kind of scrupulous suppliers. Actually this was my first time in this Chinese Websites and my first time to be scammed, so it shall be the last. I will go back to my eBay even though the price is higher I know for a fact that I am and my money is safe and secured by using PayPal and the goods are genuine and authenticated brand new and 100% original. I will never ever again be fooled by cheaper price from other online shops.


I will let god be the judge to those people who fooled me.


God bless us all...



2 comments:

claudia fatima said...

my boss says stay away from chinese people...he he he...and everything from them...speciallly men....ha ha ha ha...

freeman141928 said...

thanks caludia fatima. god bless...