Sunday, November 8, 2009

journey "faithfully"

"For my wife"




Highway run,
Into the midnight sun,
Wheels go 'round and 'round,
You're on my mind,
Restless hearts,
Sleep alone tonight,
Sendin' all my loveAlong the wire,
They say that the road,
Ain't no place to start a family,
Right down the line,
It's been you and me,
Lovin' a music man,
Ain't all it's supposed to be,
Oh girl, you stand by meI'm forever yours,
Faithfully,
Circus life,
Under the big top world,
We all need the clowns,
To make us smile,
Through space and time,
Always another show,
Wondering where I am,
Lost without you,
And being apart ain't easy,
On this love affair,
Two strangers learn,
To fall in love again,
I get the joy,
Of rediscovering you,
Oh girl, you stand by me,
I'm forever yours,
Faithfully.......

I dedicate this song to my lovely wife SHAN.

0 comments: